Running Track Floorings
The EPDM rubber running track is made of EPDM particles and polyurethane track glue, and features an outstanding wear resistance, ultraviolet ray resistance and aging resistance. It can be used all day and it meets environmentally friendly requirements.
This product is suitable for all levels of standard competitions. It has been widely used in training gymnasiums, university sports fields, middle school sports fields, primary school sports fields and other places.
We can design and customize the rubber running track based on specific needs of our customers, including for the layout, size, shape, thickness, structural form, drainage system, automatic cleaning system and a series of supporting facilities.
- Size: 500 x 500 mm
- Thickness: 10-40 mm
- Color: Green, Red, Black, Blue, Grey ,Yellow, Brown & any color on your demand
- Warrantee: Yes as per condition
- Installation: As per condition
- Material: Recycled rubber, EPDM ,pigment and glue
- Temperature: From -40°C To 100°C
- Tolerance: From +/-0.01 mm To +/-3.05 mm
- Hardness: From 25 shore A To 90 shore A
- During any season or temperature difference, the material will retain its high quality.
- The EPDM rubber running track has a moderate elasticity and resilience, which will absorb impact and reduce sports injuries.
- It has an outstanding abrasion resistance, thus meeting needs for long term, high frequency usage.
- Our running tracks are treated with special construction techniques to give it a strong adhesive performance to suppress moisture, bubbling and peeling effects.
- This product will remain bright even after long period of time. It will not fade, become atomized or soften due to exposure to ultraviolet rays or other environmental factors.
- The EPDM rubber running track is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and conforms to environmental standards.