EPDM Granules Flooring
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomor) granules made from a coloured rubber is element like resistent to ulta violate rays, ozone and all weather from -40 degree C to 80 degree C. Base layer is made from SBR granules or buff provides great primary cushion and above design are made from multicolour EPDM granules.
- Size: 500 x 500 mm
- Thickness: 10-40 mm
- Color: Green, Red, Black, Blue, Grey ,Yellow, Brown & any color on your demand
- Warrantee: Yes as per condition
- Installation: As per condition
- Material: Recycled rubber, EPDM ,pigment and glue
- Temperature: From -40°C To 100°C
- Tolerance: From +/-0.01 mm To +/-3.05 mm
- Hardness: From 25 shore A To 90 shore A
- 100% Hygienic and Safer for Children.
- An unmatched range of creative design possibilities.
- Long Life with Minimal Wastage.
- Resistance to abrasion, slipping, indentation & ignition.
- Virtually Maintenance with no cost.
- Multi Colored raphic and Design Options.
- No Hidden Hazards.
- Looks seamless.
- MEMA EPDM flooring Surface depths varies in thickness. We offer to our clients 15-50 mm thickness is the ‘Industry Standard’ incorporating a 2 layer system with a SBR(Styrene‐ Butadiene Rubber) base layer and 6mm EPDM wearing top. All depths can be accommodated.
- Kids Play ground flooring
- Jogging track flooring
- Indoor play area
- Volleyball flooring
- Basketball flooring
- Badminton court flooring
- Swimming pool surrounding flooring